For questions before or
after the sale email us with your contact info
To order by phone
Copyright © 2006-2018 HyperMegaSat.com. All Rights
Please contact us with any questions
you may have. All emails will be replied to within 48 hours!
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
PO Box 101 Davison, MI 48423
Shipping & Returns Information
Click to follow us on Twitter
Get the answers in our forum!
What is Free To Air?
Channel Lists & Satellite Charts
The SF-95DR is the industry's best low cost
Digital Satellite Signal Meter. Much more accurate than any
other meter in its class, the SF-95DR is a professional instrument with
a consumer price tag. Now, customers can have a professional digital
satellite finder with professional performance & results, without
spending an arm and a leg to purchase a bulky and expensive meter. A
must have tool for setting up your dish!
Digital Satellite Signal Meter
- In-Line IF signal strength meter
- 75Ω connector
- Built-In light & electric buzzer
- Uses power from receiver to power up, no need for batteries
- Ideal for satellite installations or to re-point your
- Blue backlight for better visibility at night, on/off audio tone
control, and Attenuation adjustment
- Works with all C Band, Ku band and Ka band satellites
- Never needs to be recalibrated, nor does it need complicated
- Automatically recognizes the LNBF frequency
- Truly plug and play, no need to input transponder frequency,
symbol rate or polarity
Input Frequency Range: 950~2150MHz
Input Level Min: -40dBm
Input Level Max: -10dBm
Input Impendance: 75ohm, F-connector
Output Impendance: 75ohm, F-connector
Power Supply: DC 13-18Vs
Operating Range (LNB gain): 52-60dB